Helpful Hints to help make your systems run more efficiently
- Have your heating system inspected by Sprung Heating, a qualified heating contractor.
- Batteries in your thermostat should be replaced once a year or as needed.
- Keep clutter away from and around heating equipment. Accessibility to front of furnace is a must.
- Make sure your fuel supply is current (oil or LP gas in tanks).
- Vent piping on exterior of building should always be clear of bushes, debris or snow.
- To save energy, check filters on furnace or air handler. Replace 2 or 4 times a year. Depending upon environment inside house (dogs, cats, children, candles, home workshop). This will make your furnace run more efficiently throughout the winter months.
- If your furnace or boiler is more than 10 years old, it is likely working inefficiently, and could be replaced with a more energy efficient model. Sprung Heating offers free estimates.
- Have your air conditioner inspected by Sprung Heating a qualified cooling contractor.
- Keeping your filters clean can save the life of your equipment and save on energy bills.
- Make sure your unit outside is cleaned. Condensor unit should be washed out with water and kept free from weeds, plants, bushes, etc. Your a.c. unit needs to have good air circulation to be able to get rid of the heat. This will help to save on the life of your unit.
- Remember air conditioners that are running help to remove humidity from your home. This make your house feel cooler and much more comfortable.
- Older air conditioner units typically mean higher energy bills.
- If your air conditioner is more than 10 year old, it is likely working inefficiently and could be replaced with a more energy efficient model. Sprung Heating offers free estimates.
A lot of times private water systems are forgotten about. If water is coming out of your kitchen tap, we are all happy. But, your private water system should be looked at and inspected to make sure things are operating at peak performance. Sprung Heating and Pump Service can check your water system to make sure it is working efficiently which will help save on the life of your pump and tank.This means the pressure tank should be inspected so that the air pressure in the tank is at the proper level and connections are not dripping or rusting through. With the tank properly checked out this will make sure the pump down the well is cycling properly.
Your well casing should have a proper vermin proof well seal and the well casing should be at the correct height above ground (12″) to help prevent the contamination of your water supply.
Sprung Heating and Pump Service also offers chlorination of your water system to help improve the taste and quality of water.
Sprung Heating and Pump Service works with State approved testing labs which allows us to test your water for the following: bacteria, nitrates, fluoride, and other water tests. This will give you piece of mind that you and your family have a safe and quality water supply.
Wisconsin Focus on Energy Cash Back Rewards are available through a variety of equipment and accessories. Call today to find out which equipment qualifies for you.